With that being said, I am having baby fever. All the preggers walking around are super cute. I am so happy for them and also a little jealous. It was meant for me to experience what I did with Liberty but it still does not change the fact that I would like or want more children.
Not to sound harsh, but I would love to have another little bugger like my husband and I. When you think about it, it sounds feasible: find a woman that wants to help a family by being their oven. The reality of the situation is asking a woman: to be implanted with another person's sperm and egg, to experience pregnancy (with the possibility of having ALL the usual symptoms related to being pregnant), and the end result is not having anything to show for the long experience except a feeling of helping others. Its a long shot for us. It is VERY expensive to have a random surrogate to do the job because the of hospital bills, check ups, ultra sounds, etc.
Liberty (bottom) and her German cousin, Alicia (top)
Maybe one day we will have another bundle, but until then Liberty Sarai will be the lone, spoiled, not-brat-like munchkin.


No comments:
Post a Comment